Friday, October 16, 2009

exempli gratia

I’ve been reading before bed and lately Bilbo Baggins has been in many of them.
I think it’s a bit odd, because fast paced books are a tad more adhesive, i.e. (id est) Maximum Ride. I quite like Lord of the Rings, maybe one day I’ll watch the movies- but my attention span is quite short. I tried watching Angel and Demons but I got distracted mid way, my big sister sat on my bed and tried to make me beat her high score on Scramble. I of course did -her 23 to my 40. This resulted in a newfound addiction; she watched me play for a bit and later asked ‘what about your movie?’ I then without hesitation proceeded to turn off the ps3

Also when I came home from work I attempted to watch Ghost of Girlfriend’s Past with my big brother and little sister. I don’t really like movies about semi-old people and their quests about finding true love. It irks me. Actually, it just doesn’t appeal to me. So I tried to watch Angels and Demons but as aforementioned I failed in my pursuit to alleviate boredom.

Wow this has been one dismal lacklustre recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment