Thursday, October 8, 2009

I think he's growing on me.

So I was at work 2 hours early, in my black sweater, faded blue jean & blue vans. My dad didn't want me to catch the bus, so 11am was the only time he could drop me.
I was carrying my Borders bag which had all my work clothes in it, so first I dropped it off at work.
All that information was rather irrelevant. Haha.

Anyways
I walked around the mall, went to check out the books.
I found all the Harry Potter Comic Relief books! I smiled.
Then I found Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. And I basically jumped up and down, because most bookstores don't stock it.
I didn't know I had money in my bank account, so I hid the book behind the Alchemist (there was only one copy left), promising I'd buy it when my brother picked me up from work.
I checked out my Elmo Baby Wipes, I bought them because I thought they were cute.
Then dumb little me realised she had plenty of moolah in her bank.
So I ran back for the book and bought it.

Then I just sat down outside where the sun was (It was freezing), in my favorite spot. I just sat, read and drank strawberry kiwi vitamin water. Bliss

Victoria was jealous, she loves pink.I survived on two vitamin waters during the day.

When I was waiting for my brother, I had fresh cinnamon donuts with PK.
This bespectacled 15 year old was smoking. He was such a liar.
He told his little kid brother to take the dog for a lap oustide the mall, he pointed left, which was heaps far away.
Then next thing you know he's lighting a cigarette.
Wait maybe he wasn't lying, because he didn't say "Hey I'm not going to light a cigarette"

I just find it weird that little kids smoke.
I mean it's like cutting yourself.
Just because you're not bleeding doesn't mean the smoke isn't killing you.
Curse the person who invited cigarettes.
I mean Nobel invented dynamite, but he tried to counteract the negatives of his invention by inventing the peace prize award.
Why can't he unpatent his thing and make it so no one can ever create it again. That's asking for too much.

BLAH
Anyways about that dynamite thing it reminds me of my childhood :)
hahaha
I got random factoids from those Worldcraft and encyclopedias we had. And those home tutor videos.
Long division FTW!
So useless though

Hahaha I get off track

Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment