Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When all you wanted was to be wanted. Wish you could tell yourself what you know now

Things have been swell.
My life has been swell of late.
Semi-swell, I guess

I might start my extension homework later & year 12 math.

Reading The Time Traveler's Wife.

Henry DeTamble eeek.

I had this dream I was Henry and I time traveled to the Galapagos Islands.There was a lion that moved in slow motion.
I don't know I'm weird, my dreams always involve lions.
I'm being chased by a lion.
My dog is upstairs and there's a lion & I have to rescue her from the lion
lionlionlionlionlionlionlionlionlionlionlion
rawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawrrawr
Must be symptoms of a horrible immagination.
Lion infested mind.
I should write a book about lions. Dream Lion, Dream!


I have an idea for my ext 2 eng proposal :)
No it's not about lions!



Let's Make This Moment A Crime- The Format.
This. Here And Now. With You- The Cure


Promise I'm better & I'm fine.
No more weird blog posts, till forever.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment