Wednesday, December 30, 2009

17

It's my birthday today and I'm currently experiencing a whole new level of boredom- on account of my mum and two sisters leaving for the Philippines today. They'll be back in 4 weeks, so I'm stuck here with my dad and older brother.I'm always getting left behind and it kind of sucks, but I guess I chose this. Silly me.

We ate lunch after wards and then I came home and collapsed on my bed. I do this at least once every day. It's New Years Eve tomorrow... and I can't fathom what we'll do.

I learned how to use the washing machine so I guess I'll be doing the laundry. Hooray for that.

My brother is inviting me to dinner with his friends and to see Avatar at iMax. I think I'll have to accept this offer on account of my being bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment