Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bee days and fairies

Today is such a halycon day. I can't account for the speed to which today is passing. I woke up at 12pm- I'll explain this:
It was my party yesterday! Everyone I invited came except for my cousin. We ate and played Band Hero for aeons-this was punctuated by kodak moments,cake cutting and gift opening! Charisse got me the Arctic Monkeys Live at the Apollo! I was so happy when I opened it :) And I still am! She also got me an indie book mark & a Little Miss Birthday book! Cwizzy and Christina got me a Mooks tee, Alicia a hand made puppy sized elephant! Kevin gave me moolah, Gyndee got me a monkey and a toy flower :) and Marianne (my brother's girlfriend) got me Tommy Hilfiger's True Star Gold (It smells nice) and a Miffy stuff toy! :O. It was lots of fun! & when everyone was gone my big sisters friends took us to McDonalds (it was like 2am) and we ate aahahaha. I was full but I still managed to eat a cheeseburger and fries.
So I slept at 3am- thus explaining why I awoke so late during the day.

I watched a bit of the Arctic Monkeys DVD then I read the Death of the Author and collapsed on my bed.
My mum and sisters are leaving tomorrow- which happens to be my actual bee day.
It will be sad and I don't know :( 28days is a long time.

Sigh.

edit: Rosanna got me a $30 iTunes card and I have no eye deer what to buy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment