Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Blog A Day?

I know one day i'll neglect this blog.
I''ll go through one of my phases and forget this blog ever existed.
I want my animal crossing! its the only game i've ever loved.
Actually GTA! ahaha its a bad game, but addictive. Ever try getting a garbage truck and running down all the pedestrians on the most populous strip? I always get hospitalised or i get like 3 police stars and get caught, because i'm a slow driver and the cop manages to open my stolen garbage truck door.
I read All American Girl again last night.
I fell in love with David again, because he wears Save Ferris and Reel Big Fish tee's and is smart.
Anyways i give up because my little sister is reading the pokemon diamond pamphlet. Who gives a shit about watering berries and increasing your pokemon's condition. GRRR. i can't think and i want to swear but i already said shit and i don't want to say the word i really want to say or perhaps scream. ^%&@.

No comments:

Post a Comment