Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pressing News



i have come to the conclusion that i'm a door matt. I'm being continously trodden and stepped on, with feet far bigger than the surface area of my being. Its always take take take and a promise to give back, a promise that fades into non existence as soon as it is uttered. But i have a way of believing when everyone is lying to my face, because i am a door matt. Its always me, i am the prime victim (i'm sure its spelt across my forhead in permenant black) - i am the most vulnerable and i pay the price. I don't want it to be like this anymore, sometimes i have to fend for myself. Sometimes i have to say no. And i will.


________


I LOVE VALENCIA.


i got a comment back from their myspace, i love how they're really loyal to the fans-i hope they go far.

i'm going to post the comment of VALENCIA AND A CURSIVE MEMORY.
those are the only two bands that have replied to my incessant comments.
as much as i love hellogoodbye and all time low, i've stopped commenting- its silly. Hellogoodbye's page is full of spam- you'd think that they'd reply to decent comments?
but i'm not angry I STILL LOVE THEM.
Alex Gaskarth's blogs are poetic and Forrest makes me LOL



________________________
i need to control my spending on books.
I was on my break today at work and i saw "HARRY A HISTORY" it was only $12, sadly i did not have my bank card with me.
Which is a good thing- because i would've bought that and the MANY other books i wanted.


____________________________

i want to write and continously write, i'm sick of losing motivation and determination. But all i know is, if i don't write it i won't ever feel complete or accomplished.
i've written a bajillion first pages, but nothing's ever good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment