Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be still my heart

I woke with the strangest feeling this morning, I was cold.
Grey skies signifying another dreary day.
I couldn't live it up jumperless. Today must be a crumb off the winter cake, i asked for it whole and i'm glad i didn't even get a slice. It wasn't even that bad actually.
I've realised i write about the weather too much and i think its because the weather is just so in your face, so blog worthy. Perhaps its just the format of my posts.
Anyway,
I was confused in chemistry, we were going over homework and this guy wrote his technique for seperating a mixture on the board and all i know was that iodine was solubule in hexane and i kept shouting "iodine is soluble!" because he seperated it through filtration and put an arrow saying that iodine was seperated and no longer part of the mixture. NO ONE LISTENED TO ME and it took Mr. Chemistry teacher a while to decode what he had written on the board.



Maybe Mr. Chemistry teacher should just give us the answers to avoid confusion.
Just a thought.

I had table tennis today, definitely not my first preference.
Alicia, Josh and I stuck together. Alicia and I didn't feel like playing so we sat and began to recreate songs for relevance.

The Way We Talk- The Maine
"Geeky laugh, smart brain, he's got em in a craze!"
ahaha our lyrics make us laugh and we're lame and whatever if they don't make sense.

About A Girl- The Acadmey Is
"I'm not gonna waste the words.... about a (insert name of choice)"

Josh thought we were weird.

Then after being weird we didn't stop. We went to the basketball courts and i started to leap like a ballerina and Alicia followed suit except she's an actual ballerina so she could full pirouette and stuff. My leaps sucked. Not many people were there so we weren't making complete fools of ourselves.

So we actually played basketball. Kind of.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL
    owned by alicia the ballerina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha you and your friends sound so weird. In a good way. Its funny.

    ReplyDelete