Wednesday, February 11, 2009

pop off a cork for wednesday.

i suck at advice.
i don't know what to say when people go through those kind of things. i've never been in the situation. I would like to help and my shoulders there but still i want to say something. Anything.
I can't though because what i say will either totally suck or sound so uncaring. But i do care :S


i'm so bitter sometimes.
he's the biggest snob. we can't even talk normally.
not like anything happened or i did anything. We were heaps close in a friend kind of way.
What is wrong?

3 comments:

  1. bleh.
    im same same.
    LOL when i do talk.
    They get happy. The dogged.
    LOLOL which is fine. Cause mission accomplished.
    Laughter is the best medicine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My one friend once, got really mad at me. She didn't talk to me for like 6 months. It was crazy. Now she talks to me again and is friendly to me.

    ReplyDelete