Friday, February 20, 2009

you'll never hear this song, you'll never the see the movie in my head

Soundwave is in two freaking days :)

Let me separate my day according to subjects.

Double English:
Fat bee zoomed into the classroom.

Chemistry
Could not have been more slow paced and boring. Needless to say, i drew my cute little pigs on Cwiz's chemistry book. She drew these rad cows on mine :)
Don't get me wrong, i love chemistry.

Modern History
I spent half the lesson colouring in a map of America.


Biology

We did a practical out in the sunshine!
I love biology. We did transects and quadrats on various weeds. For example: Rye and Clover. Wynona and I picked out patches of grass with a lot of the weeds we were counting. Totally defeated the purpose of random quadrats. We trecked! We went out into the gully and then went under the hall and then to this grassy area which overlooks bushland.
I was however very itchy, i sat on the grass. Big mistake


Mathematics
I love heart Quadratic Trinomials.
I didn't come to this conclusion during math. In factual (LOL!) i came to this conclusion whilst i was doing my math homework. I deem myself a good gal :)
I love math.

No comments:

Post a Comment